MUSIC BY: HERON | SONG: DROP | ALBUM: YOU ARE HERE | © All Rights Reserved
You can purchase their album here:
This video shows you how to sending live OBS video streams to VPT8 Video Mapping using Syphon.
First, download and install the required apps:
1. Syphon (
2. VPT 8 (
3. NewTek NDI Tools [Open the package to install the NDI Monitor app] (
4. SyphonInject app (
5. OBS (
6. OBS NewTek NDI™ integration plugin (
Now, get everything working in Syphon:
1. Start OBS and go to Tools » NDI™ Output Settings and check “Main Output.”
2. Start the NewTek NDI™ Monitor app and go to File » [Your computer name] » OBS to start monitoring your OBS main output window.
3. Start the SyphonInject app, then select “NewTek NDI™ Video Monitor,” then click the “Inject” button to inject Syphon to make it a Syphon Server.
4. Start Syphon’s “Simple Client” app and in the dropdown list select “Injected Syphon – NewTek NDI Video Monitor.”
5. You should now see your OBS output in the Syphon “Simple Client” app.
Finally, show the OBS / NDIMonitor / Syphon output in you projection mapping (in our case VPT 8):
1. Start VPT8
2. Open an empty project … File » Open » projectpath.maxpat
3. In the Input list on the right, scroll down to the 4 Syphon inputs.
4. In the first Syphon input select “InjectedSyphon” then click the “Off” button to turn it on.
5. Click on the preview image to see if it is working, then click it again to stop the preview and save resources.
6. On “Layer_1” below the Syphon inputs, select “1Syphon” to see the OBS main window output on Layer 1.
7. Now your ready to project you OBS output onto any surface.
NOTE: You can shutdown the Syphon “Simple Client” app anytime since it is not needed to view your OBS in your projection mapping app. We only used it to confirm the injected Syphon server is working.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://batdongsandaithanh.com/game/