#bugis #singapore #shopping
Bugis Street shopping markets are one of the largest and cheapest markets in the city of Singapore. Bugis street market in Singapore is the place where everyone comes and takes back loads of shopping bags along with a happy and content smile on their faces.
You will get a number of things here right from clothes, shoes, accessories, souvenirs, electronics, knick-knacks and so on. There are as many as 800 stalls here which offer the latest in fashion and all fairly priced too. Among the many popular items, Bugis street clothes deserve a special mention as you can get a pair of jeans for a mere INR 520! The starting range for T-shirts is INR 250 and the accessories are available for as low as INR 110.
The street markets have recently undergone a makeover and now covered with a sprawling roof so that you can shop non stop whether it rains or shines.
Location: 3 New Bugis Street, Singapore 188867, Singapore
Open: Daily from 11am to 10pm
Our Facebook : www.facebook.com/theexplorerraj
Our Instagram: www.instagram/theexplorerrajinsta
Our Website: www.travelsultant.com
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Photoshop cs6 căn bản] Bài 2 – Hướng dẫn dowload, cài đặt photoshop cs6 và crack photoshop
- [Viettel Sinvoice] Hướng dẫn Quản lý và Phát hành Hóa đơn điện tử
- Hướng dẫn cài Photoshop CS6 lên Kali Linux
- 10 Trang Web Cung Cấp Mẫu PowerPoint Đẹp Và Miễn Phí
- how to Create any country number WhatsApp Account