Aneesha Nema (11) roasts her sister Natasha Nema (15) at her quinceanera (15th birthday) party. Hurting from all these years wearing hand-me-downs, the younger one unleashes on the older one in this bare-it-all. Natasha takes it all like a champ with a BIG SMILE and nervous leg-kicks.
After her speech, it occurred to me that it can be a great humorous interpretation (HI) piece in speech and debate competitions or a monologue for film or play auditions.
I am Indian and my wife is Nicaraguan, which makes our kids Indian-Hispanic. We live in San Jose, California. The celebration of a girl’s 15th birthday is called ‘Quinceanera’ and is a Latin American tradition. It was a first in our family and little Aneesha indeed made it memorable with this speech of hers. She wrote it (with a little help from me) all the way until it was her turn to come on stage and never practised delivering it until show-time. She is a natural, she is a savage, she is fun to be around with. She insults people without hurting them. I bear the brunt of most of her jokes.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Photoshop cs6 căn bản] Bài 2 – Hướng dẫn dowload, cài đặt photoshop cs6 và crack photoshop
- [Viettel Sinvoice] Hướng dẫn Quản lý và Phát hành Hóa đơn điện tử
- Hướng dẫn cài Photoshop CS6 lên Kali Linux
- 10 Trang Web Cung Cấp Mẫu PowerPoint Đẹp Và Miễn Phí
- how to Create any country number WhatsApp Account